PUBLIC COMMENT AT COMMISSION MEETING
- Anyone wishing to make comments at the January meeting needs to sign up to speak prior to the start of the meeting.
- Speakers must state their name and address for the record and will be provided three (3) minutes to speak.
- Speakers may also submit a written statement for the record. If they wish for a written statement to be distributed to the Commissioners, speakers should provide twenty-five (25) copies to NVTC staff prior to the start of the meeting. Audio-visual equipment is not available for public use.
OTHER WAYS TO SUBMIT COMMENTS
- You may email your written comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You may mail them to NVTC at 2300 Wilson Boulevard, Suite 620, Arlington, VA 22201